Senior Services (Outpatient)
College Hospital Laguna Woods’ Outpatient Senior Services program is covered by Medicare, private insurance and some HMO plans. Insurance will be verified prior to program attendance.
The Program provides a caring and supportive environment designed specifically for the senior adult and offers help with issues such as:
What Makes Our Program Effective?
- A variety of treatment approaches to provide an alternative to inpatient care.
- A team consisting of doctors, nurses, and therapists, who work with the families and caregivers to address the various needs of the mature adult from different perspectives.
- Individual treatment plans are designed to assist the participants with focus on community integration, self-esteem, and hope.
- Ability to accommodate individuals with ambulatory issues. We employ trained staff to care for individuals who are dependent on wheelchairs, walkers, and canes.
- Our goal is to provide support and care as necessary. Participants become more productive individuals and build a sense of meaning.
- The program is offered Monday-Saturday and attendance is based on individual needs.
- Specially prepared healthy meals and snacks are served daily.
- Transportation provided by staff trained to work with the senior population.
- Referrals to the program may come from family members, doctors, hospitals, mental health providers, residential providers, and caregivers.