Senior Services (Inpatient)
At College Hospital Cerritos, we understand the difficulty of caring for senior family members suffering with mental health issues.
We treat seniors who are 60 years or older and in need of stabilization in an acute care setting.
- Crisis intervention model focusing on symptom relief and management.
- An interdisciplinary team including an internal medicine physician and psychiatrist.
- A comprehensive evaluation by a medical doctor to address health issues during the course of the patient’s stay.
- Family education to assist with the emotional well-being of the patients and their family members.
- Daily assessment and treatment planning to foster optimum healing.